Saturday, February 1, 2014

Current Obsession: Plaid Skirts


             Recently I've seen a lot of "school girl" outfits that consist of plaid skirts, loose white tops, and of course, black knee highs. I LOVE it. I am obsessed with this style, and you can work it so many ways. You can keep it simple and classic-looking like Cher from Clueless (love), or change it up by adding new and modern pieces. I've also seen many variations of the plaid skirt, we aren't sticking to just the uniform shape. Plaid body-con skirts, Knee length skirts, and even some skorts- I never thought I would consider wearing one of those again. Overall, the look is adorable and I think it will be everywhere in the coming season.
Where you can get one:
Topshop- "Red pleated tartan kilt" $76.00
Brandy Melville- "Kaitlee Skirt" $29.00
Forever21- "Retro Plaid pencil skirt" $17.80

Is anyone else obsessed with this style? Xoxo, Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment