Monday, February 24, 2014

Mini Target Haul!

So yesterday I went to target to get some new leggings.. I ended up leaving with no leggings and instead I got a couple random items that were on sale (ha, no surprise there). I only got 4 things but I thought I would make a post anyways. 

First I got this necklace that I L O V E. I've been wearing a ton of necklaces lately so I figured it wouldn't hurt to get one more. 


I have heard a lot of good things about this lipstick, so I decided to try one. I don't know why I got a color that is so out of my comfort zone, but I think it will look really nice with simple eye makeup.
The shade is 900 Hot Plum



Okay, I am SO excited for this nail polish. I love the brownish-grey color, I think it's definitely a winter color but hey, there's still a good 2 months of winter left here in Colorado. (Which I'm not too happy about) 

Lastly, I got this eyeshadow primer. I don't know why I got it, I know Elf products aren't great. But it was a dollar. One dollar. So I guess that was reason enough for me to get it. 

I hope everyone enjoyed this post, I'm thinking about doing a make-up "tutorial" using that new lipstick so keep an eye out for that. Xoxo, Kyla.

No comments:

Post a Comment