Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Revlon Nearly Naked Review!♥


                 Before I actually tried this product, I heard SO many good things about it. I needed a new daytime foundation so I thought I would try it. And I am so happy I did, it's AMAZING. It has such a light and creamy texture, and stays on my face for most of the day with no touch-ups. I also love how natural it looks while giving a light to medium coverage. The only thing I don't like very much, is that I have to apply it with my fingers. If I use a foundation brush it looks a little streaky and just not as smooth. But overall I love this product and have been using it nearly every day since I got it. It comes in 16 shades, and I use the shade 120 Vanilla. If you aren't sure of your color, the website has a "shade finder" that is super helpful!
Xoxo, Kyla
               

                   

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment