Thursday, January 30, 2014

50 Random Facts About Me!

 I'm going to do the 50 random facts tag! Mostly just so anyone (if there IS anyone) reading my blog can get to know me a little better. And also because this sounds super fun. 

  1.  I have died my hair so many times, I can't remember the last time it was fully natural.
  2.  At the moment, the top of my hair is natural, and the bottom  is bleached.. soooo ombre!
  3.  Since I was little I've wanted to work in the fashion industry, not including first grade, when I wanted to be a waitress at Applebee's.. (What?!)
  4.  Compared to most bloggers I'm pretty young (16 in March), but I plan to be super commited, because this is a passion of mine.
  5.  I am deathly afraid of spiders, the dark, and trying new foods.
  6. I could read fitness/health articles for HOUR
  7. I am a Pisces
  8. My favorite cities San Francisco, and London
  9. I want to attend Vidcon
  10. I am in LOVE with One Direction, especially Harry. (stereotypical I know)
  11. I have one sister, she's 11
  12. I am most definitely a dessert person 
  13. I wish I could afford everything from Rag and Bone
  14. Cara Delevingne and Zoe Sugg are basically my idols, I love them!
  15. One day I'll wear all black, the next I'll be super preppy. I just can't choose.
  16. I have super curly hair, but I rarely wear it natural ):
  17. When I was little I was obsessed with Shirley Temple, and happened to look just like her.
  18. I have moved houses 6 times since elementary school, and moved towns 3 times.
  19. Zac Efron, Logan Lerman, Douglas Booth and Francisco Lachowski are my celeb crushes.
  20. I have been in love 
  21. I have been cheated on
  22. I've had the same best friends since 7th grade
  23. Running is my favorite sport
  24. I wear glasses
  25. I wish I didn't wear glasses
  26. I have traveled to Austria, Germany and Switzerland
  27. I think every girl needs a pair of converse and a killer jacket
  28. I'm a major perfectionist but I'm also insanely lazy
  29. My middle name is Elizabeth 
  30. In first grade I told everyone that I won a tongue-twister contest that was performed in front of 1,000 people, when they asked me to say a tongue-twister I told them it was something I could only do once, and that I would never be able to do it again. I thought I was a great liar. 
  31. I miss the beach (I live in CO, Landlocked=NO!)
  32. I'm so shy, I get scared while asking for help in a store
  33. Hello Kitty is my favorite at the moment (weird, I know)
  34. I have 2 mugs that I don't let anyone else drink from, one is from Jack Wills and the other is Starbucks.
  35. Cappuccinos are my life
  36. I think candles make everything better- especially ones that smell like cookies
  37. Besides November-December, I want the whole year to be warm and sunny
  38. Favorite music artists- Arctic Monkeys, The 1975, 1D (I already said that huh?) 
  39. My goal is to go to Coachella before 2016
  40. I'm so happy I made this blog! 
  41. I really love sleeping with teddy bears
  42. Kylie Jenner and Lauren Conrad are my fashion icons
  43. I'm finding it extremely difficult to come up with more facts
  44. Raspberries, Strawberries and Kiwi are my favorite fruit
  45. When I was little I slept with a different teddy each night, so none of them would be left out
  46. I've played every sport I can think of at least once in my life
  47. I need to have my nails painted all the time
  48. I HATE the cold
  49. Puppies and kittens, do I need to say more?
  50. I hope this blog becomes successful and I stick with it for years!
  Hopefully this was somewhat interesting! It was fun to think of all these different facts, and I promise they are all true! Xoxo, Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment