Saturday, March 1, 2014

Healthy Granola Bar Recipes

I eat granola bars like crazyyy! But not all of them are as healthy as I would like them to be. So I made some from scratch that are delicious! Here I have pictures of 2 bars I made, and I am also going to link some of my favorite recipes or recipes that sound amazing! 


Chewy Granola bar:
-1/2 cup nut butter (any kind will work)
-1/3 cup honey
-1/4 cup coconut oil
-1 cup oats 
*Add Ins
-Dark chocolate chips
-Dried cranberries
-Sunflower seeds
-Flax seeds
-Etc. :)
Directions: Melt together honey, nut butter, and coconut oil in a medium saucepan
Remove heat and mix in oats
Mix in your additional ingredients (should equal about one cup)
Stir well and spread into an 8x8 pan
Chill for 2 hours



This recipe was definitely an experiment.. I mixed together a bunch of ingredients and hoped for the best! It was INCREDIBLY easy and you can customize it with flavors you like.
Ingredients: 
-1/4 cup honey
-1/4 cup peanut butter
-1 cup oats
-1/2 cup dried cranberries
-1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
-2 tablespoons flax seeds
Directions:
-Melt peanut butter and honey in a saucepan
-Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl
-Take peanut butter mixture and mix with dry incredients
-Put in 8x8 pan and let cool

Other recipes!

Hope you enjoyed the post! Xoxo, Kyla





No comments:

Post a Comment