Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February Favorites!

I know I am a little bit late posting these, but that's because I didn't know if I was going to make this post at all. I just couldn't think of a lot of products/items that really stood out to me in February. But after some thought I decided there were a few things I really loved last month

1. Gold Necklace                                                            
This necklace is from H&M and I have been wearing it constantly.

                                          2. Nude Heels
These are from the Fergalicous line and I think they are so cute. They are super versatile and very comfy.

                                          3. Zara Perfume
So I got this perfume as a present a long time ago. Like so long ago I feel like I shouldn't own it anymore. But I recently found it and realized I loved the scent. Does perfume expire? I really hope not.

                                          4. Covergirl Trublend
This used to be my favorite foundation, but I stopped using it several months ago. When I tried it out again, I instantly remembered why I loved it so much. It has amazing coverage, and a great consistency. This shade is a little too dark for me right now, but I can't wait to start using it again this summer.

                                          5. Frizz-Ease Shampoo
Not much to say about this product except that it makes my hair feel great and super soft.

                                          6. Simple Moisturizing Face Wash
This stuff is great for my sensitive skin. It is a little bit drying (which is weird considering the name) but I really love this face wash and I've been using it pretty much every day.

                                          7. Simple Replenishing Moisturizer
This product is amazing. I have nothing bad to say about it. It isn't greasy but it keeps my face moisturized and soft. It is super light-weight and soaks right into your skin.

                                          8. Vanilla Chai Mix
Lastly, a super random item. This chai mix is so delicious, and literally takes no effort to make. I could drink it every day. 

Sorry about the picture quality, my camera isn't being too great lately and I don't know why. I also didn't take these pictures in natural lighting. But those are my February Favorites, all awesome products that I would recommend! Xoxo, Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment