Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring Cleaning: Before and After

I haven't been home much in the past few days, so when I got home this afternoon and finally had time to relax, I realized my room was a DISASTER. My room is really small, so keeping it clean and organized is super important. All of a sudden I got a huge burst of motivation and decided I was going to clean everything. It took a while. (Just a side note, I took these pictures with my phone so the picture quality isn't that great, sorry about that).

Before:






Yes, I actually let my room get to that state. Don't ask me how I even slept in my bed, I don't know. But after lots of organizing, all-purpose spray, and vacuuming, it was looking much better.

After:





I made my bed, added some flowers and it felt nicer already. Also, if anyone knows where I can get a good/space saving shoe rack let me know! I'm in desperate need of shoe organization (this is only about half of them, but I think most girls feel my struggle). Xoxo, Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment