Wednesday, April 2, 2014

So ready for spring

Even though it is now April and spring has officially sprung, here in Colorado it still feels like February. I have been ready for warm weather since New Years, and the fact that it's 4 months later and still snowing makes me crazy. However I will not let this upsetting weather get in the way of my cute spring wardrobe... I just might be spending a lot of time inside until it's above 35 degrees. My outfit today screams spring, unfortunately I will be freezing If I step outside. But I'm in love with it either way! I love spring fashion because you can still wear jeans and jackets without being unbearably hot, but some days are nice enough to wear skirts and dresses without tights (even though I've been doing that since January #daredevil). I also love to see people wearing actual color. In the winter my clothing turns to gray, black, gray, and more black. There's just something about spring that makes me so so happy! 
Where it's all from:
Dress: Old Navy
Jacket: Brandy Melville
Scarf: H&M
Shoes: Target
Tote bag: Primark

Hope everyone is getting some sunshine and warmth! 

Xoxo,Kyla


No comments:

Post a Comment